As we navigate these uncertain times, our highest priority remains the health and safety of all of our guests and employees. Following guidelines set forth by the CDC, state of California, San Francisco’s Public Health Department, and in combination with industry best practices, we are implementing a set of enhanced cleaning and conduct protocols. All of our employees will be wearing face coverings; a screen in between you and the front-desk agent will be in place in the lobby; high-touch areas will be disinfected daily; hand sanitizers will be available on our lobby counters for your use; and markers will be placed on the lobby floor and elevators to remind you to stay 6 ft. apart from others. These are some of the many measures we are taking.
While these measures do not offer a guarantee of your safety from COVID-19, we will continue to do our part to minimize the risk while striving to make your stay an enjoyable one.
We appreciate your understanding that when you make a reservation to stay with us, you are agreeing to comply with all of our policies and procedures as summarized in this page.
Before Your Arrival
Within 24 hours of your stay, we ask that you take your temperature. If you have a temperature of or greater than 100.4°F (38°C), and/or have any COVID-related symptoms, we ask that you seek medical attention and contact us immediately so that we can cancel your reservation without penalty. You can reach us at (415) 362-2999 or by emailing email@example.com.
A member of the SW Hotel staff will take your temperature using a contactless thermometer. Any guests displaying a temperature below 100.4°F (38°C) will be permitted to check in.
During Your Stay
- Face mask/covering is required.
- Maintain physical distance of at least 6 feet from other people.
- Continental breakfast, mezzanine, and all meeting areas are closed until further notice.
- Housekeeping services are suspended until further notice.
- Extra toiletries, towels, and beddings can be picked up at the front desk.
- Items meant for disposal should be placed in a trash bag and placed outside your room.
- Hotel will not store luggage or personal belongings for individual guests.
- Any guests displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will be requested to seek medical attention. Should a positive COVID-19 diagnosis be received, we will request that all guests check out and we will refund the balance of your stay.
With your cooperation, we can help slow the spread of COVID-19. We sincerely thank you and hope to make your stay a safe and enjoyable one.